- Thank you for booking your flu vaccine appointment with Haven Pharmacy O’Connell’s.
- Shortly you will receive an email that will give you details of your booking request (please check your junk/spam folder if you do not receive this). In order to continue with your booking and to allow our pharmacist to review it you MUST fill out an obligatory information form that you will receive a link to on your booking request email.
- As soon as possible our pharmacist will review your information form to ensure that it is safe for you to receive a flu vaccine and to calculate the cost of your vaccine.
- Your appointment will be confirmed no later than 24 hours before it is due. (and we will try to give much more notice than this wherever possible).
- We are committed to doing our best to accommodate appointments at customer’s requested times and dates. However we may need to re-schedule appointments if vaccine deliveries are delayed or vaccine quantities requested cannot be fulfilled by the HSE.
- We thank you for your patience and understanding in this regard.
- Once you receive an email to advise you that your appointment has been approved please follow all instructions on subsequent emails you receive regarding your appointment.
- Please note that if this appointment has been made for an infant/child aged 6 months to 9 years who has had no previous flu vaccine they will require a second vaccination 4 weeks after the first. This will be arranged with you by our pharmacist when you attend with your infant/child for the first vaccination.
Haven Pharmacy O’Connells